Do you have a brochure that I may view and/or print?
How can I purchase a Golf Trail Card ?
- – All purchases are made online.
- – Any of our golf courses can assist you in purchasing a Golf Trail Card.
- – Renewing Golf Trail Card holders can log into the Card Holder Area by entering their card number and last name.
- – Click here for a demonstration on how to renew your Golf Trail Card
- – New Card Holders may click on the purchase Golf Trail Card button to sign up.
- – Click here for a demonstration on how to purhcase a new Golf Trail Card
How long does it take for my card arrive?
- Permanent cards will be delivered to the Golf Trail Golf Course of your choice within 30 days.
What do I use until my card arrives?
- – Please print your purchase confirmation to use as your temporary card. Permanent plastic cards will be delivered to the Golf Trail Golf Course of your choice within 30 days.
What are rates for The Golf Trail members?
- 2022 golf rates are shown in the golf rates section on golftrail.info. These rates are subject to change.
What is your guest policy / rates?
- Golf Trail Card Holders may bring up to 3 guests.
- Guest rates vary across the Golf Trail. For the current guest rate, please contact the golf shop at the Golf Trail Course you want to play
Who may purchase a Golf Trail Card ?
- – Golf Trail Cards are available to local residents and property owners only.
- – Click here to check if you reside in one the eligible counties
How long is a Golf Trail Card valid?
- – 2022 Golf Trail Cards are valid from the date of purchase through December 31, 2022.
- – 2022 Snowbird Cards are valid from November 1, 2021 through March 15, 2022.
What will my credit card statement say?
- – Your charge will appear on your credit card statement as “RSN Golf Trail”
How do I make a tee time?
- – Starting Times can be made up to 7 days in advance by calling any of our Golf Trail Golf Shops or you can book online in the Card Holder Area on golftrail.info
Can I make a tee time online?
- – Starting times can be made online in the Card Holder Area on golftrail.info
- – Here is a short video that shows you how to book. Click here to view video
- – A credit card is required to hold your reservation. Payment is due at the golf course at the time of check in.
- – Golf Trail Golf Courses reserve the right to charge the credit card on file in the event of a no show.
How far in advance can I make a tee time?
- Tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance.